Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

Hi All...Hope everyone had a happy Easter Sunday! We enjoyed our day. My mom sent us a really nice Easter package...as always she does way too much!! We went to church and then we went to Easter Brunch at Turtle Bay and had some yummy food! Edwin was upset because he thinks that buffets are over rated. He said we all this good food but we can only eat so much...then you want to knock out and take a nap and when you wake up you want more of the yummy food and you can't have it anymore!! :) It was nice though and then we took one of the golf carts and went on a Sunday cruise through the beautiful ocean view golf courses at Turtle Bay. It was a nice day. We sure did miss our families though!

This is a picture of me and Luana (one of my best friends) and Zyon's girlfriend Ilihia...

So on Thursday Zyon decided that he knows how to crawl and clap for himself! It is so cute and he did it like he's known how to do the whole time he was just holding back!! He also pulls himself up on furniture! He is so cute. I have a really junk camera right now and it takes too long to capture the pictures so I never get his cheeseball smiles in action! I am working on it though! Other then our excitement of watching Zyon grow I am super busy with work and Edwin is winding down in the Winter semester (he graduates in December 2009...I can see light at the end of the tunnel)!! Enjoy these pics!




4 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah for Zyon. That is so awesome that he is crawling. It is so fun! I hope your house is babyproofed now! You all look great in your Easter outfits! How do you say that little girl's name? I try to say it but I have no idea how it sounds. Zyon's girlfriend has more hair than him!!!!

Lu said...

thanks again for the fun brunch! egg coloring was fun...and maybe next year we'll let the kids get in on it! ;)

betsy said...

zyon is the man!

Kaitlin said...

Becky! Your little one is so cute! I didn't even know you had a baby...congratulations months months late!