Monday, February 25, 2008

Doing Big Thangs

Zyon has taken the crawling stance...he just hasn't moved yet!!



I love when he sucks in his bottom lip like this...so cute!

Zyon loves to stand up and he thinks he is big stuff when he does!! He can't be his own for long but he sure does love to do it!!


We went to a BBQ last night at a co-worker's house and discovered that Zyon is afraid of big dogs. I don't know what kind of dog it was but he was about 2-3 feet tall and when he would just look at Zyon he would make this really funny scream and start crying! Of course Edwin was so upset because he loves big dogs and insists that if I get a dog like fudge that we have to get a big dog for him. But I hate big dogs...and big dogs shed! So Edwin was trying to get Zyon to overcome his fear...he was very unsuccessful!! And protective mama came and took him away from big mean daddy!! But that scared scream he made for the first time was pretty funny!! Even if I was holding him and the dog walked by and looked at Zyon he would scream and get upset...funny baby!!

This morning he slept in until like 9:30...which was nice for me on my day off...but then he was up for about 5 hours and I had to deal with the biggest fit he has ever thrown yet!! He screamed at the top of his lungs for about 15 minutes straight. He wouldn't go to sleep....he wouldn't even nurse. Usually if he is upset I can walk outside with him and he'll calm down so I took him outside to go find Edwin who was washing the car and that didn't even calm him down and I couldn't find Edwin...so I was so embarassed because he probably woke up like 10 babies in our complex while I was walking around with him. I finally got him to calm down when I gave him some of my water from my water bottle. Then I got out his cold teething ring and he went to town on it for about 10 mintues. I was trying to look at this mouth and I think his gums are looking swollen where his two bottom teeth will come in at...so maybe we will have two teeth soon! I don't know but I am hoping that he takes a 3 hour nap this afternoon...it has already been an hour!

Anyways that's my story!!

Smilz










































6 comments:

Stacy said...

WOW Becky, I can't believe how big he is! About to crawl - yipee! That computer on the floor will be in trouble! By the way did you guys get a MAC. Love it! Zyon is adorable and I can't wait to see him again. Move home please!!!!!!

Lu said...

Baby Z was so cute even if he was scared of the big dog! He's so adorable...Ili is one lucky girl!

Kyle and Krista said...

Zyon is growing up fast! What a cutie!

Ian used to scream like Zyon when he saw Fudge. So, tell Edwin not to worry, Zyon will grow out of it.

Unknown said...

I love that picture of him smiling! It's so cute! I hope Zyon feels better!

GMAN said...

Zyon is looking great, no thanks to Edwin...just kiddin.

Anonymous said...

what a little sweet pea. my buga bu!! gotta love those big lips and cheeks.