Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trip to Vegas and Utah

There is a lot to catch up on but I am going to make it quick. I went to Vegas with Aunty Jah and Zyon for my annual ISPA Conference...it was a blast. We also got to spend some good times with the Richtie family...they are the bomb!! We stayed at the Plazzo (a new tower at the Venetian) and we had a beautiful room. Did some quick shopping and our 4 days there flew by!!

Then we headed to Utah to visit the families. It was so nice to be with everyone and see all our nephews and neices getting so big. My dad had his last chemo treatment the day before Thanksgiving...yeah no more green recliners!! :) And this was my first Thanksgiving with my family in 8 years! I got to see my Grandpa Blanch...that I rarely see, my Grandma Farrell, my Uncle Troy and we got to meet Simba...the newest addition to our family! Hope you enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

rachel lee said...

You better call next time youre in Utah! 801.616.9165