Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

The Monkey and the Boxer

The Monkey and Kung Fu Panda

The Monkey and the Penguin

Zyon had a lot of fun going Trick or Treating for his first time!! Zyon was a monkey and so I thought I would stick with the jungle theme and I was a zebra (a recycled costume from a work party earlier this year!) And Daddy...well...uhhhmmmm...I guess he was....well...we wanted him to be a lion...but he didn't want to join in on the fun!! :(

We sure did have fun!!

Just Monkey'n Around




Where are my feet??

I hate this thing!!!

Zyon's first house Trick or Treating

A Mouth Full of Candy!!!

5 comments:

chelle. said...

dang, he is so stinkin' cute!
he is getting so big...i bet he is so much fun!
hope things are well with you all! :)

Stacy said...

What cuties you guys are! He is so big, can't wait to see him.

Kyle and Krista said...

What a cute animal family! I was wondering what was on the monkey's head but in the picture it looks like a banana - how cute. Look forward to seeing you guys soon. My kids are already planning to make sugar cookies with you.

simplysarah said...

Hey Becky!!! So cool to hear from you. Zyon is a CUTIE. You all look great. Thanks for saying hi! I'll def be checking back on your blog!

Vicente & April Armendariz said...

Zyon is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. You look great!