Monday, June 16, 2008

Clarification

Okay...so my sister reminded me that I forgot to claify why I am wearing an LA Lakers shirt...

Yes, Edwin purchased the shirt for me because he really wants me to be a fan...I totally am not!!! This was the night that LA lost after having a 24 piont lead at one point of the game! I knew he and Kris would be really upset so I pretended that I didn't know the score and I said I was just trying to support my husband on his birthday!! :) I was doing it just to mock them and I was like "what they didn't win?" :) They were so upset that night!! I am not an LA Lakers Fan....I never will be...GOOOOO CELTICS....

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm SOOO not a Lakers fan either!!! GOOOOO CELTICS!!!! I with you B. Sorry E. :)

None said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
None said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
None said...

Liking the Lakers = Liking Satan = Liking the Yewts = Liking the Yankees.

You are headed down a danerous path Edwinie!

Unknown said...

haha!! that's so funny! go celtics!